Beacon Woods offers the finest Florida golf has to offer. Our course, an 18-hole, par-72 beauty incorporates central Florida wilderness into its competitive links. Accented by water, indigenous wildlife and the Florida sea breeze, the fairways wind, rise and fall through cypress and pines, under moss canopies and shady stretches. Contoured greens rest alongside streams and ponds which show off the natural splendor for which Florida is famous. It all makes a perfect, serene backdrop for a relaxing day at the course among friends and family.
• Tee Times: Please call 727-868-9528.
• Large Putting Green for putting and chipping near the 1st hole.
• Sculpted Driving Range with all grass tees. Distance marked Fairway.
• Carts: Environmentally friendly electric carts, new in 2011, preserve the tranquility of your golf experience.
• Rental Clubs are available.
• Proper Attire Required
• Golf Shoes: Soft spikes only.
• Handicap System: USGA GHIN System ($25)
• Pro Shop features a full line of apparel and merchandise.
• The Lodge Restaurant is available on the 2nd floor of the clubhouse for food and beverages.
• Credit Cards: Visa, Discover and MasterCard accepted.
• We look forward to your feedback.
Our Sister Course
For another excellent golf course in West Pasco County, please visit our sister course, the Links Golf Club! The Links Golf Club is a unique golf course with a European feel. It provides a challenge for each level of golfer, from beginner to the experienced. More information can be found by visiting the website at, www.linksgolfclubhudson.com. (click on web address to be directed to The Links website)